May 30th – May 31st 2024
Industry 4.0 is transforming the image of the global manufacturing industry, and the pharmaceutical sector can also take advantage of these exciting changes. Pharmaceuticals represent one of the most regulated industries, so there is a great chance to reveal an optimal digital approach.
However, Industry 4.0 brings also challenges for the pharmaceutical industry, and there is no easy way to embrace it. The adoption of Pharma 4.0 requires management’s commitment and sufficient resource allocation to ensure the implementation and maintenance of necessary procedures and avoid costly production interruptions.
In this online meeting, we will analyze the holistic manufacturing strategy and robust processes required to support the digital transformation of the pharmaceutical industry. We will share the latest on Pharma 4.0 blueprint, robotics and automation solutions, data connectivity and cybersecurity, continuous manufacturing and highly secure manufacturing supply chain, future workforce and interdisciplinary integration.
Join us to share your experience in adopting smart manufacturing in pharma and learn how to fully explore the possibilities offered by emerging technologies.
OUR FOCUS WILL BE ON
- Pharma 4.0: adapting digital strategies to the unique environment of pharmaceutical production
- enabling connected, highly automated, predictive and safe pharmaceutical manufacturing
- connecting machines, sensors and people via Internet of Things (IoT) to support interoperability
- towards smart factory and safe data-driven manufacturing: best strategies, benefits and challenges
- smart manufacturing technologies to enable continuous manufacturing and future supply chains
- preparing workforce for Pharma 4.0: cross functional work and robots and cobots as new colleagues
- digital manufacturing in highly regulated industry: compliant data integrity and process validation
WHO IS IT FOR?
CxO, VP, Directors, Heads, Managers of
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing/ Continuous Manufacturing
- Manufacturing/ Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Factory/ Digital Factory
- Industrial Automation/ Robotics/ Industrial IoT
- Digital Transformation/ Emerging Technologies
- Plant Management/ Plant Facilities
- Connectivity/ Data Analytics/ Data Integrity
- Operational Excellence/ Continuous Improvement