April 28th – April 29th 2021
The sudden global pandemic has highlighted commercial, technical and social challenges. By breaking old rules, crises bring threats, but they can also create opportunities. Inevitably, due to the crisis companies have witnessed the disruption of their R&D life cycle. In order to remain competitive, R&D teams are seeking new ways of innovating.
Key players from across the R&D landscape will have a two-day discussion to address the current status of R&D management and future expectations. They will pursue questions on effective strategies for project and portfolio management in R&D during Covid-19, enabling digital platforms and ecosystems, maintaining process excellence and performance levels in R&D, nurturing an innovation culture within the R&D department and new tools for measuring success.
By assessing the present threats and prospects in R&D management, attendees will see what is on the horizon. Join us for a series of compelling case studies, engaging group discussions, and use networking opportunities to learn the latest on R&D management excellence. We look forward to meeting you online!
JOIN OUR MEETING ONLINE TO ADDRESS
- benchmarking R&D activities and restructuring the R&D teams to respond to emergencies
- COVID-19 as the catalyst for the acceleration of digital projects to enable systematic R&D workflow
- streamlining long-term R&D strategy planning under uncertainty and with limited insights
- strategic R&D resource allocation to protect against disruptions and create new opportunities
- best practices for balanced R&D portfolio management, the maturity and resilience of R&D portfolio
- managing technology investments, balancing technology portfolios and technology strategy choices
- defining and designing R&D processes, agile innovation management for R&D process excellence
- emotional intelligence in R&D, empowering leadership in R&D teams and fostering a teaming approach
WHO IS IT FOR?
CxO, VP, Directors, Heads, Managers of
- R&D/ R&D Smart Management/ R&D Strategy/ R&D Planning
- R&D Controlling/ R&D Investment
- R&D Technology Innovation/ Technology Scouting/ Technology Transfer
- Innovation Management/ Innovation Excellence/ Innovation Sourcing
- Open Innovation/ Innovation Lab/ Strategic Innovation
- Product Development/ Product Innovation/ Product Strategy
- Design Thinking/ Master Black Belt/ Lean Six Sigma/ Agile
WHO ATTENDED THE EVENT
● Abcam Plc ● Aesculap AG ● Airbus Defence and Space ● Alfasigma S.p.A. ● AO Severstal Management ● ArcelorMittal ● ARLANXEO Deutschland GmbH ● BearingPoint ● Bic Violex ● Biokit Research & Development SL ● BOSS Paints ● BRUSH CZ ● BTS Design Innovation ● BTS Design Innovation srl ● Buchi Labortechnik AG ● CANPACK SA ● Cosentino SAU ● Crocs ● Croda Nederland B.V. ● Danfoss ● Dawn Foods ● DTEK Grids ● Dutu Alexandru ● Décathlon ● EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht ● Element Materials Technology ● Elkem Silicones ● Evonik Industries ● F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd ● Fater SPA ● FRAUNHOFER ● Fraunhofer Group for Innovation Research ● GELLIFY ● Golf Dondurma ● Groz-Beckert KG ● Infineum ● Infinitec Activos ● Johnson & Johnson ● Jungbunzlauer Ladenburg GmbH ● Kaneka Eurogentec ● KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG ● Koppert Biological Systems ● laboratorios Uriach ● LACROIX Group ● Leibniz Centre for Agricultural Landscape (ZALF) ● LEM International ● Loughborough University / SAL ● MBDA France ● MCST ● MP&I Consulting ● MPS AG ● MTS Group ● Oriflame ● PepsiCo ● Prayon S.A ● RENOLIT SE ● Saop d.o.o. ● Schaeffler Japan Co., Ltd. ● Shtern Consulting OÜ ● Siemens Advanta ● SIRV Consulting Ltd. ● Syntegon ● Unilin ● Wella Company